Fan-favorite guest Reid Byers is back with Todd for episode 26 of The Exhaust Port Podcast! As usual, the duo dive deep into all things happening in the Star Wars cinematic universe and nothing is off-limits. Every morsel of news, all the latest rumors, and the boys’ theories on The Last Jedi, the as-yet-untitled Han Solo film, and the (probable) Obi-Wan Kenobi standalone film. Some highlights are:
- Opinions on the ongoing director drama Star Wars finds itself in;
- Kathleen Kennedy’s position within the Disney hierarchy and if she might be in jeopardy, plus a quick opinion on Bob Iger;
- Our take on the ongoing feminist-fangirl vs basement-dwelling fanboy feud;
- Todd gives a Ninja Scroll-esque opinion of how he thinks the Obi-Wan Kenobi film should be approached;
- Porgs and the Caretakers of Ahch-To are dissected, mainly by Reid, who has strong opinions on the latter;
- And the words BDSM guards are uttered for the first time on The Exhaust Port;
- And much more!
As always when Todd and Reid get together, minor ***SPOILERS*** are present. Having said that, it’s mostly just the opinions of theories of two random dudes, but we like to caution just in case.
~Enjoy, and MTFBWY, always!