Reid and I sat down for episode 19 of The Exhaust Port for another instalmentof ourround-up round up of all things happening in the world of Star Wars! Here is what we hit on:
- all things The Last Jedi, including how seemingly smooth the process has been, the photos that leaked, and a ton of rumors, thoughts, insight, and opinions on what we feel like will be an amazing installment in the series;
- the Lord & Miller debacle (again), Alden’s issues, and the anthology film drama in general (Obi-Wan???), and how awesome Kathleen Kennedy is;
- how stoked we are that Ron Howard has stepped in to direct the as-yet-untitled Han Solo film, as well as his penchant for sharing pics from the set;
- Forces of Destiny and the growing divide between the extremist fanboy & fangirl segments of Star Wars fandom, and we basically say ‘shut the F up and enjoy all this awesome Star Wars content’;
- the ongoing Carrie Fisher / Leia situation in regards to The Last Jedi and the upcoming Episode IX;
- and lastly, Colin Trevorrow and what we think will happen when he blows it – who will step in to do the film?
In general, episode 19 is fast-moving, fun ride with Reid, with the conversation flowing as smoothly as a Corellian whiskey! Enjoy.